- Nancy has over 13 years’ experience as a product manager and credit data analyst.
- After serving for three years at CEMES Ltd as COO, she was promoted to CEO in 2023.
- She also worked at TransUnion CRB in various capacities as the
Product Manager, Group Sales Support Manager and Data Analyst.
- She has also worked at Barclays Bank in Consumer credit department and Safaricom PLC as an Area Sales Manager.
- Nancy holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Nairobi, a Master’s Degree in Applied
Statistics from JKUAT
- She is currently pursuing an MBA in Strategic Management and
Global and Social Sustainable Enterprises from the United States International University
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
- An accomplished professional with over 13 years’ progressive working experience, with vast exposure in Finance, Audit and Risk and Strategic Management.
- Duncan has experience as a Process Analyst and a Project Champion in Implementing of ERP systems.
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Economics & Political
Science) from the University of Nairobi, and member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Former Chief Accountant at the Nairobi Hospital.
- He is also pursuing his MBA in Strategic Management at the
University of Nairobi.
Stanley Thuo Ngure
Group Head of Internal Audit and Risk
- CPA Stanley Thuo Ngure holds a Master’s in Business Administration and Bachelor of Commerce from Kenyatta University. He is a member of ICPAK.
- He is an Internal Audit Specialist with 14 years’ experience in Auditing in Banking and Microfinance amongst other industries. He is passionate in Risk Management, Governance and Internal Controls.
KOROS K. KENEDY
Head of ICT
- Kenedy is an ITIL certified and Expert in providing technology vision and leadership in the development, management, and implementation of ICT strategy, heading ICT and innovation, a role he has held since June 2019.
- A skilled systems administrator with over 10 years of experience in managing Microsoft- and Linux-based server infrastructures and software solutions.
- He holds a Bachelor of Science in computer science& Technology from Maseno University and currently pursuing MSC Operations and technology management at the University of Nairobi, and member of the Computer Society of Kenya for the last 7yrs.
- Kenedy has vast experience in ERPs and financial systems having worked in the insurance sector for over 6yrs as a system analyst and administrator.
James Githeki Mwangi
Senior Human Resource Officer
- James Mwangi is a full member of IHRM.
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from Karatina University.
- He has over 4 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.