- Alfred is the Current Chief Executive Officer of Centenary
Microenterprise Services Ltd.
- He has 10 years working experience in retail banking and funds management at KWFT Bank, Real People Holdings Ltd and
- He is a Director of Micro-Cap Holdings Limited.
- Sunza holds an MBA - Strategic Management from JKUAT.
- He is a Certified pension analyst manager by America Institute of
- He sits in various other Boards of Different Companies.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
- Nancy has over 11 years’ experience as a product manager and credit data analyst.
- Prior to becoming Cemes COO, Nancy worked as the Head of
Analytics and Products at Credit info CRB Kenya.
- She also worked at TransUnion CRB in various capacities as the
Product Manager, Group Sales Support Manager and Data Analyst.
- She has also worked at Barclays Bank in Consumer credit department and Safaricom PLC as an Area Sales Manager.
- Nancy holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Nairobi, a Master’s Degree in Applied
Statistics from JKUAT
- She is currently pursuing an MBA in Strategic Management and
Global and Social Sustainable Enterprises from the United States International University
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
- An accomplished professional with over 13 years’ progressive working experience, with vast exposure in Finance, Audit and Risk and Strategic Management.
- Duncan has experience as a Process Analyst and a Project Champion in Implementing of ERP systems.
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Economics & Political
Science) from the University of Nairobi, and member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Former Chief Accountant at the Nairobi Hospital.
- He is also pursuing his MBA in Strategic Management at the
University of Nairobi.
Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance.
- Adams is the Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance, a role he has held since February 2019 as a Senior Internal Auditor charged with providing independent assurance that the risk management, governance, and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- He has vast experience in Audit and Risk Advisory Services. He previously worked at KPMG East Africa for several years, offering audit and business advisory services to companies in different industries.
- He left KPMG in May 2016 to join Industrial Promotion Services (IPS) Kenya, the infrastructure and industrial development arm of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development as a Senior in the Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services team focused on the provision of Internal Audit and Business Controls Advisory
Services to over 15 industrial project companies managed by IPS in East Africa.
- Adams graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce from the
University of Nairobi, CPA(K) and is a practicing member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
KOROS K. KENEDY
Head of ICT
- Kenedy is an ITIL certified and Expert in providing technology vision and leadership in the development, management, and implementation of ICT strategy, heading ICT and innovation, a role he has held since June 2019.
- A skilled systems administrator with over 10 years of experience in managing Microsoft- and Linux-based server infrastructures and software solutions.
- He holds a Bachelor of Science in computer science& Technology from Maseno University and currently pursuing MSC Operations and technology management at the University of Nairobi, and member of the Computer Society of Kenya for the last 7yrs.
- Kenedy has vast experience in ERPs and financial systems having worked in the insurance sector for over 6yrs as a system analyst and administrator.
James Githeki Mwangi
Senior Human Resource Officer
- James Mwangi is a full member of IHRM.
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from Karatina University.
- He has over 4 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.